Thursday, July 8, 2010

Publix Menu Match-ups 7/7

I haven't been to Publix in almost TWO WEEKS! Crazy, I know. I need to get a trip together and get a few things this week. I guess its good when you have a little bit left over from your grocery weekly budget! Most of the budget last week was spent on formula, so I've been working from my stockpile. I need to use some of this food before it expires! Here's the deals from the ad that started on Wednesday.




Be sure to check out the full match-ups on IHeartPublix!

Athenos Crumbled Feta Cheese B1G1 YUM!
Recipes: Feta Cheese

Ranier Cherries B1G1
Recipes: Sweet Cherry Pie on Annie's Eats...looks incredible!

Barilla Pasta Sauce B1G1
Recipes: Pasta Sauce

Barilla Multigrain Pasta B1G1 (I want to try this kind)
Recipes: Pasta

Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix B1G1
Recipes: Cake Mix

Musselman's Apple Sauce B1G1
Recipes: Applesauce

Hunt's Tomatoes B1G1
Recipes: Tomatoes

Bumble Bee 4-pk Canned Tuna B1G1
Recipes: Tuna Melts (Yum!)

Thomas' Bagels B1G1
Recipes: Bagels

Yoplait YoPlus B1G1 (the vanilla is awesome)
Recipes: Yogurt (use all of the fresh berries on sale for the Parfaits!)

Simply Potatoes B1G1
Recipes: Hash Browns
Recipes: Potatoes

Cascadian Farms Frozen Vegetables 2/$4 (Frozen Edamame)
Recipes: Chicken Edamame Rice Bowls

Boneless Pork Loin Chops $3.99 lb.
Recipes: Crispy Apricot Pork Chops

Publix Smoked Bacon 2/$7
Recipes: Bacon

Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $3.99 lb.
Recipes: Chicken

Lean Ground Beef $3.69 lb.
Recipes: Beef

Baby Portabella Mushrooms $1.69
Recipes: Mushrooms

Asparagus $2.49 lb.
Recipes: Asparagus

Baking Potatoes 5 lb. bag $2.99
Recipes: Potatoes

Georgia Peaches $.79
Recipes: Nectarine Puffs (I think these would be great with peaches!)
**If anybody has a peach milkshake recipe that comes close to Chick-fil-a I would LOVE to have it! I tried making one at home and it was not good. I would rather have saved my ice cream and eat the peaches plain :)


I will have my Menu posted shortly. I am going to use some of the things on the sale ad for Winn Dixie also. They had a pretty good week on some basics I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment