Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fairhope Foodie Menu 6/16

Yes, my friends, another week has come and gone. I remember when I was younger thinking that time went by so slow. "Will I ever turn 16??", "Come on 21!!". Those days have now come and gone and I find myself wondering where I was during all of it!

I really wanted to do a week of all desserts. I kept thinking of cookies, cakes and such that I wanted to make. I do not think my thighs would be grateful for any of that. So I settled just for a few dessert recipes :) Some of the recipes this week are repeats. I wanted to go back and revisit some of them. I'm trying to use up some of my stockpile!

Here's to another great week! Looks like I'm doing a lot of cooking :)

Black Olive Turkey Burgers- Wed 6/16

One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs- Thurs 6/17
Peach Milkshake- Thurs 6/17

Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas- Fri 6/18
Red Rice- Fri 6/18
Brownie Cookies- Fri 6/18

Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce- Sat 6/19
Baked Garlic Rice Pilaf- Sat 6/19

Scrambled Eggs and Sausage in Potato Nests- Sun 6/20
Pinkalicious Strawberry Cupcakes- Sun 6/20
BBQ Chicken Pizza- Sun 6/20
Mushroom Garlic Pizza- Sun 6/20

Bacon Sloppy Joes- Mon 6/21


All of the orange linked recipes are ones that I've already posted. I just kind of wanted them :) The recipes in bold are the ones I'm planning to make and post this week. Stay tuned!

And if you're shopping Publix, don't forget your $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon! (try zip 95677, radius 50 miles)


Here is the ingredient break-down of the recipes I'm going to post this week:

Peach Milkshake (Thursday)
fresh peaches
vanilla ice cream


Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas (Friday)
chicken breasts
sour cream
ranch dressing
flour tortillas
salsa
shredded cheese

Red Rice (Friday)
onion
garlic
tomato paste
long-grain white rice
chicken broth

Brownie Cookies (Friday)
cream cheese
butter
egg
vanilla extract
chocolate cake mix
powdered sugar


Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce (Saturday)
chicken breasts
chicken broth
heavy cream
dijon mustard
tarragon (may or may not use)



I hope all of you have a wonderful Father's Day! I am going to make the Scrambled Eggs and Sausage in Potato Nest for the Daddy at our house :) Here are some other "manly breakfasts" that I think the Daddy's in your life might enjoy Sunday morning:

Scrambled Eggs and Sausage in Potato Nests

Monte Cristo

Bacon, Egg and Toast Cups

French Toast Mini Loaves

Cream Cheese Pancakes

English Muffin Breakfast Pizza



And don't forget about my GIVEAWAY with Maple Syrup World! Be sure to leave your comments to get entered!


No comments:

Post a Comment