Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Publix Menu Match-up 6/9

So I thought this might help all of you looking for things to make for dinner based off of the weekly Publix Ad! Since starting the blog back in November, I have posted well over 100 recipes. Probably many more than that. I haven't counted in quite a while! I have had so much fun trying new things! I thought if I linked part of the match-up from Michelle at IHeartPublix then you could see what things I've already made that correspond with the ad. Let me know if you like this! I may start doing it for the Winn Dixie ad also because I know a lot of you shop at Winn Dixie!

Check out the full ad on IHeartPublix!

Ragu Pasta Sauce B1G1
Recipes: Pasta Sauce

Ronzoni Pasta B1G1
Recipes: Pasta

Near East Couscous B1G1
Recipes: Couscous

Aunt Jemima Syrup B1G1
Recipes: Maple Syrup (Aunt Jemima can be substituted in a few of these)

Ocean Spray Craisins B1G1
Recipes: Cranberries

Starkist Tuna B1G1
Recipes: Tuna Melts

Thomas' Bagels B1G1
Recipes: Bagels

Aunt Jemima Frozen French Toast B1G1
Recipes: Bacon & Egg French Toast Sandwich

Back to Nature Granola B1G1
Recipes: Granola

Yoplait Yogurt 20/$10
Recipes: Yogurt

Pillsbury Grands Biscuits 3/$5
Recipes: Biscuits

Kraft Shredded Cheese $3.99
Recipes: Cheese

Oikos Greek Yogurt $5/5
Recipes: Greek Yogurt

Publix Ice Cream 2/$5
Recipes: Ice Cream

Chicken Breasts $2.99 lb. (at Bruno's they're $1.99 lb!)
Recipes: Chicken

Publix Fresh Ground Turkey $2.49 lb. (I'm putting some in the freezer!)
Recipes: Turkey


Let me know what you think about this and if you would like me to get it posted every week!

7 comments:

  1. I love this!! You should really do this each week. It has given me lots of ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this idea!
    -andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Thank you for helping us poor girls out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairhope Bruno's has ground turkey for 1.89/lb. FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip on Bruno's. I'm going to the one in Spanish Fort tomorrow for boneless skinless chicken breasts, so I'll check it out for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way your set this up for us. You just dont know what a big help it is! Thanks for all your hard work~

    ReplyDelete