Monday, June 21, 2010

Fairhope Foodie Menu 6/22

I really enjoyed cooking several older recipes from my archives this past week! We made the BBQ Chicken Pizza, Mushroom Garlic Pizza and Hawaiian Chicken Alfredo Pizza for Father's Day at my parents house. My Mom also threw together one with regular pizza sauce, Jimmy Dean Sausage and diced green bell peppers and my Dad said that was his favorite! I am going to revisit a few old ones again this week too.

Here's what I have planned...loosely :)


Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce (tonight)

Mexican Lasagna- Tuesday 6/22

Chicken Cranberry Couscous- Wednesday 6/23

Falafel Flat Breads- Thursday 6/24

Bacon Sloppy Joes- Friday 6/25

Snickerdoodle Muffins- Saturday 6/26
Sauteed Zucchini- Saturday 6/26

Pineapple Orange Cake- Sunday 6/27

BBQ Chicken Sandwiches- Monday 6/28


All of the orange linked recipes are ones that I've already posted. I just wanted to revisit them. The recipes in bold are the ones I'm planning to make and post this week. Stay tuned!

And if you're shopping Publix, don't forget your $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon! (try zip 95677, radius 50 miles)


Here is the ingredient break-down of the recipes I'm going to post this week:

**Coming tomorow!




And don't forget about my GIVEAWAY with Maple Syrup World! Be sure to leave your comments to get entered!

1 comment: