Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. I really enjoyed getting to spend time with my family, and the food was wonderful. My Mom always does such a good job. My brother said, "Did you take pictures of all of this food?" The answer: No, but, I should have! Future blog recipes. I am stuffed, so there will be no recipe tonight. But I am getting my Publix shopping trip ready for tomorrow morning, and getting some recipes prepared for this weekend. I'm also making the Turkey Spectacular and the Cranberry-Pecan Turkey Salad, so those pics will be up tomorrow afternoon. Here are the recipes that I will post using this week's Publix Deals:

Seared Chicken with Cheesy Brocco-tatoes
Bagel and Cheese Bake
Fish Stick Po-Boys with Sweet Potato Fries
Yogurt and Cereal Parfaits
Thai Peanut Chicken
Cheesy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese

The chicken breasts are $1.79 lb. this week. That's a really good price. I'll probably feature them in next week's recipes too. Buy them, trim them, and put them in individual freezer zippy bags. Put them all in a larger freezer bag and thaw in cold water in the sink when you're ready to cook with them. This saves a ton of time when you're getting dinner ready during the week.

Enjoy your Holiday Weekend. And don't spend too much money shopping the Black Friday Deals. I'll be doing some internet shopping. Not too big on those crowds!

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment