Monday, November 23, 2009

Publix Sneak Peek 11/27

Michelle at I Heart Publix has already put up the Sneak Peek ad for this week's sale at Publix. Don't forget to check her coupon match-ups and get your shopping list ready! This is definitely my favorite part about Monday. Here are some of the sale items I'm thinking about highlighting for recipes this week:

Mrs. Paul's Fish Sticks- B1G1
Thomas' Bagels- B1G1
Chicago Hard Rolls
Eggland's Best Eggs (18 pk)
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts
Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt- B1G1
Cauliflower and Broccoli
Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal- B1G1
Fresh Express Spinach- B1G1

Once I get my shopping list printed out, I'm sure I will add more. We will be going out of town the day after Thanksgiving, but I'm still going to cook at the River House. I'm trying to come up with ideas to use leftover turkey!


No comments:

Post a Comment