Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome!

This is something I've thought about doing for a long time. When I find a new recipe that is not only budget and time-friendly, but is also delicious, I try to pass it on to all of my friends and family. This is such a great way for me to share my love of food. As I find new recipes and interesting ways to cook with my food bargains I will post to share with you.

I have recently joined the Coupon Craze and have been AMAZED at the money I have saved on our weekly grocery bills. It also has forced me to try new foods because I am buying what they have on sale. I want to be able to use what is on sale and post recipes using some of those items or some that I have stockpiled from previous week's sales.

Hop on board and join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment