Friday, November 27, 2009

Publix Trip 11/27



Order Total: $15.39
Tax: $4.15
Grand Total: $19.54
Savings: $79.97

What's In the Buggy:

(2) Eggland's Best Eggs 18 pk.
(3) Lean Pockets
(1) Mrs. Paul's Fish Sticks
(2) Alexia Natural Crunchy Snacks
(2) Planters Peanuts
(1) Fisher Fusions Snack Mix
(1) Honey Bunches of Oats
(1) V. Fusion Juice
(1) Thomas' Bagels
(1) Viva Paper Towel 8 pk.
(1) Purina Cat Chow
(1) Lemon
(1) Broccoli
(1) Cauliflower
(1) Publix Frozen Mixed Berries
(1) Package of Chicken Breasts ($7.07)

I used $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon and $25 in Walgreen's Register Rewards.

I didn't think this was a terrific week at Publix. I got a few things for the recipes this week, and some other essentials that I needed (cat food, paper towels). Looking forward to Monday when we'll see the Sneak Peak on I Heart Publix for next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment