Monday, April 26, 2010

...And, I'm back!

I took a little time off last week to be with my daughter while she was recovering from RSV. I kept her home from school last week to make sure she was good and healthy before she returned! It was so wonderful to stay at home with her and spend that quality time together. It was not so wonderful, however, to have her glued to my hip 24/7. She had LOTS of Mommy time and didn't want anybody BUT Mommy! I've already checked on her at school today and she is doing just fine without me. My oldest stayed home with me a few days last week too, so she was less than thrilled about getting back into the groove this morning. Its a hard Monday in the Ammons' house!

Getting back into the groove for me also means getting back to posting recipes! I have enjoyed my laid back schedule, but I also miss the structure my "regular" life gives me. Michelle at IHeartPublix has already posted the Sneak Peek! I am starting to work on the Menu. I will have it posted by tomorrow. I hope you all are still here with me!


Menu coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Missed you/Fairhope Foodie alot. Glad you were able to be home with the little ones but on a selfish note, glad your back. Now, get to work!!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby, I know! Its totally time to get back to work! I'm hoping to get some good recipes posted this week. I've got some ideas brewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Can't wait to see whatcha got for us!

    ReplyDelete