Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FREE Online Recipe Organizer

I am constantly finding recipes on line. I print some of them, and some of them I bookmark for future reference. But I needed a way to keep them all in one place and keep them organized. I found this online service that does just that. And its FREE! You can collect recipes from any website and store them in this online recipe box. Springpad is a free personal organizer to keep web pages in one place: recipes, notes, restaurants, books, movies, music and more! This is perfect to store my online recipes. I've already signed up and started uploading the pages from my bookmarks.

Try this out. When you find a recipe cut and paste the address into the recipe organizer page. There is also a "Spring It" Bookmark you can add. When you find a recipe and are on the actual page you can click on "Spring It" in your bookmarks and it saves it for you! You can add your own notes and even mark it as "I want to try this recipe" or "I've tried this recipe". How awesome is that! I will definitely be using this now. I just wish I had found it sooner.

5 comments:

  1. I don't see the actual site listed in your post. I'd love to try it! Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You click on the picture :) Its a paid advertiser that directly helps support The Fairhope Foodie. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. same thing happened to me - the link doesn't seem to be working - when you click the pic - just goes to another picture of the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Click the link under the picture. It should be working. I tested it :) Sorry for the confusion guys! I guess I was so excited yesterday, I forgot to check and see if it was working!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Click on the link under the picture. I had to make it complicated :)

    ReplyDelete