Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Taste of Home Cookbooks $5



I receive the Taste of Home magazines in the mail. I have gotten quite a few great recipes from them! Right now, they are currently offering many of their hardback cookbooks for $5. The books are regularly priced around $24.95. That is an awesome price! You can also use the code 1131 to get shipping for only $1! Some of the better titles go fast, so be sure to order sooner rather than later. These would be great to put in the gift closet or for Mother's Day coming up!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this info! I've exhausted all the cookbooks I have and can't buy all the Taste of Home magazines I would like to, can't justify the cost since it adds up quick. But this is such a great deal - hardcover books that will last forever for around the same price as the mags - awesome!! I ordered 5...and any that I'm not crazy about will make great gifts. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete