Friday, April 9, 2010

A Great Way To Give Back







I received an e-mail from a friend of mine today about her bank location taking donations for the Saving Grace Home for Women. The Saving Grace Home for Women is a non-profit Christian alcohol and drug recovery program for women located in Robertsdale, Alabama. This is a cause that is near and dear to my heart. So many people are saved from the disease of alcoholism and drug addiction through programs like this.

Currently, the RBC Bank branch in Fairhope, Alabama is accepting donations for this organization. Some of the items needed include toilet paper, light bulbs, household cleaning supplies, gardening supplies, office supplies, and non-perishable foods and baking goods. I know that I have tons of toiletry items that I have gotten for little of nothing or for free that I will be donating. I will also be going through my pantry to collect items as well. If you have things to donate you can drop them off at the RBC Bank branch located in downtown Fairhope. They will be accepting donations through May 7th. In this tough economy, this is a wonderful way to help others and give back.



Please contact Leah at RBC Bank in Fairhope if you would like more info: 251-928-3806


Thanks Leah for sharing this with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment