Thursday, April 29, 2010

Betty Crocker Magazine: Mother's Day Gift Idea

I love looking at the Betty Crocker website and finding recipes. I've posted several on the blog already. Betty Crocker recipes are classic and timeless. I know most of us probably have a cookbook or two on the shelf in the kitchen!


Some of the recipes I've posted:

Cream Cheese Pancakes

Maple Pecan Chicken

Feta Cheese Chicken Breasts

Cranberry Apple Nut Bread

I got an e-mail letting me know about an awesome deal on the magazine that you could share with your Mom or another foodie! Right now you can get TWO 1-year subscriptions for the Betty Crocker magazine for $14.95. That's less than $7.50 per subscription for one whole year (6 issues). This would be a great Mother's Day gift. Don't forget that very special day coming up May 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment