Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Little Change For The Busy Holidays

I am going to do things a little bit different these next two weeks. My schedule is CRAZY! For those of you who don't know, I have two girls at home. Ella will be 3 in February and Emme will be 4 months the end of December. With working, being a Mom, and getting ready for Christmas, I honestly have not had time to get in my kitchen and cook since last Wednesday. I am sure that many, if not most of you, can totally relate! I was out shopping today and realized at 3:30 that I was supposed to cook a roast! My husband was not very happy about that! I completely forgot! Having said that, I feel that it would be an injustice to all of my readers not post the planned recipes just because I haven't had the time to make them myself and take a picture of them. So, tomorrow morning I am going to post the recipes that I have missed thus far this week. I will post them without pictures because I haven't made them yet. So, if you make them, please post a comment and let me and the other readers know how they turned out. If and when I get around to making them I will add a picture.

When this busy time of year settles down, I hope to get back in my routine and do the recipes like I had originally planned. I feel awful, but this is going to be the best I can do. I want this to be fun for all of us. And right now, I'm exhausted. So, I am heading to bed. This is the earliest I've gone to bed in the last 3 weeks.

Until tomorrow morning....

Good Night!




No comments:

Post a Comment