Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Publix Trip 12/09

There were a lot of things that I wanted this week. Not necessarily a lot of Super Deals, but a lot of things that I wanted to cook with and stockpile. I did have a little over $20 in coupons and I took advantage of quite a few B1G1 items. I did have to get a couple of things that weren't on sale. Overall, I think I did well. I did spent more than I normally do, but I brought home more food!



Order Total: $65.62
Tax: $6.74
Grand Total: $72.36
Savings: $87.29

What's in the Buggy:

(20) Earth's Best Baby Food (NOT pictured)
(1) Honey Bear
(1) Bakery Italian 5-grain bread
(1) Bag Hershey's Kisses
(2) Kraft Cracker Barrel 2% Milk Cheese
(2) Sargento Shredded Cheese
(1) Publix Dozen Eggs (FREE)
(10) Stonyfield Organic Yogurt Cups
(3) Publix Sour Cream 16-oz. cup
(2) Pillsbury Simply Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
(2) Simply Potatoes Shredded Hashbrowns
(1) 1-lb. Land-o-lakes Lunch Meat
(2) Klondike Ice Cream Bar (6-pack)
(1) Arnold Health Nut Bread
(1) Newman's Own Organic Raisins
(1) Box Quaker Granola (big box)
(2) Honey Nut Cheerios
(4) Campbell's Select Harvest Soup
(1) Wishbone Italian Dressing
(2) Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
(1) Doritos Chips
(1) Cascade ActionPacs
(1) Fresh Express Salad Blend
(1) Pint Grape Tomatoes
(1) Fresh Pineapple- peeled and cored
(1) Green Bell pepper
(1) 5-lb. bag red potatoes
(3) sweet onions

This week I noticed more healthy things on sale. I stocked up on the organic yogurt and raisins. And got the whole grain breads for toast and sandwiches. Let's not count the Klondike bars! That's my treat for watching what I eat during the day. Yeah right...who am I kidding. I love to eat!

The recipes are going to be good this week. Keep checking back for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment