Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Publix Sneak Peek 12/02 and Menu

Well, its Tuesday again. Thanksgiving has come and gone, and another sale rotation is about to begin at the grocery stores. Be sure to check out I Heart Publix for the Publix coupon match-ups and print your shopping list tomorrow from Publix.com. I am going to try to start posting the recipes/main ingredients in advance so that if you want to try some of them, you can pick up the ingredients during your trip.

Here are the recipes I plan to post this week:

Cauliflower Mac-n-Cheese
Corn and Black Bean Burritos
Taco Puffs
Cookie Apple Cobbler
Sausage & Cheese Potato Casserole
Grilled Chicken & Egg Wrap
Cheeseburger Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes

Items featured in sale ad at Publix:

Bob Evans Seasoned Home Fries- B1G1
Tam-X-ico's Flour Tortillas- B1G1
Green Giant Can Veg- B1G1 (can of corn)
Nestle Toll House Ref. Cookie Dough- B1G1 (Sugar)
Grands Biscuits 4/$5 (1 can)
Vlasic Pickle Relish- B1G1
Kraft 16 oz. Cheese
Ground Round (Winn Dixie will have ground beef $1.99 lb.)
Cauliflower
Idaho Potatoes
Hass Avacado
Braeburn Apples

Main ingredients I already have on-hand:

Pasta
Chicken Broth
Cheese
Black Beans
Salsa
Taco Seasoning
Sour Cream
Lettuce
Knorr Rice Side
Brown Sugar/Flour/Granulated Sugar/Cinnamon
Jimmy Dean 1 lb. sausage roll
Parmesan Cheese
Eggs
Chicken Breasts
Onion
Ketchup
Bread Crumbs

I hope this helps everyone. I do not buy everything I need for that week at the stores. I pull ingredients for my recipes from the items that are on sale, and also from the items that I already have in my pantry that I've stockpiled from previous weeks' sales. I also keep on hand at all times things like milk, eggs, cheese, baking essentials, spices, etc. I do not want to cook every night. There are some nights when I will use the Asian Chicken Helper and call it a night. Those will be the days that I will post a breakfast or dessert recipe. As long as I have time, I will be posting daily recipes for you to pick and choose from. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it.

Here's to another good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment