Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Publix Menu Plan 12/09

This week at Publix looks better to me than the last couple of weeks. It looks like my total is going to be a bit higher, but its all foods that I really like. If I can keep it around $60 or $70, I'm still doing a lot better than I was before I started couponing! Be sure to check out I Heart Publix for the coupon match-ups and go to Publix.com to print out your shopping list. That really helps me navigate my trip in the store. I've even shopped on my lunch break and been in and out in 30 minutes! It is possible.

Here are the recipes I plan to post this week:

Chewy Granola Bars
Tammy's Salad Dressing
Pineapple Chicken Kabobs
Macaroon Kisses
Sunday Pot Roast Times Two
Hashbrown Casserole
BBQ Chicken Tenders with Corn Fritters

Items highlighted from grocery store Sales:

Publix:

Italian Five Grain Bread- $1.99
Hershey's Kisses- B1G1
Publix Sour Cream- $1.09
Sargento Shredded Cheese (+Q for Free Eggs)- 3/$5
Simply Potatoes (Hashbrowns)- B1G1
Newman's Own Organics Raisins- B1G1
Quaker Granola- B1G1
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce- B1G1
Fresh Express Salad Blends- B1G1
Grape Tomatoes- 2/$4
Del Monte Pineapple- $2.99

Winn Dixie:

Boneless Chuck Roast- B1G1
Baby Carrots- B1G1


My house is almost in order after the Christmas unpacking- induced chaos. I am really looking forward to sharing the recipes this week. The Chewy Granola bars are awesome. Great for breakfast on the go. The Hashbrown Casserole is going to be great for the Holidays. Get your crock-pot ready, because there's going to be a Roast Sunday afternoon!

Happy Holidays!





No comments:

Post a Comment