Saturday, December 19, 2009

Rondele Baked Cheese Dip

Rondele cheese has been B1G1 a couple of times the last few months at Publix. I wanted to try a cheese dip with it. I found this recipe on their website. It was quick and easy, and had few ingredients. All of which I have gotten on sale recently at Publix. If you're having a Holiday party this is a great appetizer to make. It was rounded out nicely by the fruit dip and stuffed mushrooms I also made. I forgot to take a picture of it. It was halfway gone before I realized that I had forgotten. So, use your imagination, and take my word that it was really good!


1 8-oz. container Rondele cheese spread
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used white cheddar)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup coarsely crushed buttery crackers (I used Ritz)

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix Rondele cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise. Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate. (I used a shallow oval holiday baking dish I had). Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake an additional 10 minutes. (I put the crackers on the first time I put it in the oven and I baked it for 30 minuts. It turned out just fine). Serve with Bagel Chips or other crackers.


Enjoy!


(from Rondele.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment