Saturday, December 26, 2009

Publix Trip 12/26

Did I say this was going to be a light week for me? Well, I guess it sort of was. I still spent about $75 but I did get meat, paper towels and toilet paper. And Ella is stocked with Juicy Juice boxes! Be sure to check out I Heart Publix for the coupon match-ups and get your list ready on Publix.com. This ad will run through Thursday, December 31st. There weren't a ton of things that I'm going to pull for recipes this week. I am going to pull from my stockpile.

Here are some things I'm thinking about posting:

Brownie Banana Splits
Sausage Pockets
Slow Cooker Pork Loin
Black Eyed Peas
Marinated Cheese



Order Total: $68.75
Sales Tax: $7.42
Grand Total: $76.17
Savings: $92.60

What's in the buggy:

(2) Gallons Milk
(2) Eggland's Best dozen eggs
(1) Honey Roasted Emerald Nuts
(4) Cabot Cheese
(1) Blue Bell Ice Cream
(1) Claussen Pickle Spears
(4) Juicy Juice 8-packs
(2) Pace Salsa
(2) Chex Mix
(2) Rice-A-Roni
(4) Kellogg's Mini Wheats
(1) Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
(2) Cottonelle Toilet Paper 12-pack
(2) Viva Paper Towel 8-pack
(2) Dole Pineapple Chunks (Rain Check)
(2) I Can't Believe Its Not Butter Sticks (Rain Check)
(1) Pork Loin- cut in pieces by butcher ($10.38)
(2) Oscar Mayer Lunch Meat
(1) Bunch Chiquita Bananas
(1) Package Strawberries
(1) Hass Avacado

No comments:

Post a Comment