Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shrimp Linguine

We celebrated my husband's 30th birthday last night, so I didn't get to spend any time in the kitchen. I forgot about it being his birthday though, when I planned to do this dish last night. I was trying to come up with a way to use the Buitoni pasta and the Margaritaville shrimp. Since I haven't made the dish, I am just going to post Ina Garten's original recipe I was going to work from. This recipe received great reviews on foodnetwork.com. If you get the Margaritaville Shrimp Scampi at Publix this week (B1G1) they are already going to have the sauce on them. You could warm them in the skillet in a little bit of olive oil, then add some of the parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice and slices, and red pepper flakes. Toss with the pasta and you should have a delicious, quick meal. And again, if I make this I'll post a picture. I just don't see that happening before Christmas though!

So, here is a link to Ina's recipe. My husband really would love this, so I will try to make it soon!

Linguine with Shrimp Scampi- by Ina Garten

No comments:

Post a Comment