Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Wow! I cannot believe that Christmas has already come and gone. It was so much fun this year to see Ella really enjoying it. She's old enough to understand Santa and was SO excited to wake up this morning and see what he left her! I am going out tomorrow to see what kind of after-Christmas deals I can find. I have looked at the Publix ad, but have not really had time to come up with a menu yet. I did notice there were not a ton of things that I was really looking forward to, so this should be a light week for me. I am probably going to pull from my "stash" and cook from past weeks' sale items. I am going to try to get a couple of things posted for New Year's though.

I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed spending time with their family. Thanks for being patient with me during these busy holidays!



Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment