Monday, January 11, 2010

Chicken Egg Wrap

I came up with this one night when I had some leftover grilled chicken breasts and wanted to change up dinner a bit. I happened to have some flour tortillas in the fridge and I figured if Chick-fil-a mixed chicken and eggs, then so could I! It turned out great. I've even made this in the morning before work, wrapped it in cling wrap, and warmed it up for lunch. This is a quick meal to throw together for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I made the chicken tonight, but you can certainly use leftover chicken breasts. Make sure you get some chicken breasts at Publix for $1.99 lb. before the sale ends Tuesday!



For two wraps:

1 chicken breast, cooked and sliced
4 eggs, scrambled
shredded cheese
light mayonnaise
2 flour tortillas

Spread mayo on two flour tortillas. In the center of the tortilla, layer chicken, eggs, then cheese. Fold up the bottom over the filling, then fold over the sides and roll. Wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave for 34-45 seconds to melt everything together. If you make this to take to work for lunch, wrap in Glad wrap or Saran wrap and microwave right before eating.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment