Thursday, January 21, 2010

Publix Trip 1/21

I totally left my $10 Walgreens RR on my fridge tonight! So bummed! Because of that, my total OOP was a little more than I had planned. Not the best trip, but not bad either. They had most everything in stock. I will go back this weekend and get the things they were out of and use my Register Rewards.



Order Total: $34.03
Sales Tax: $4.11
Grand Total: $38.14
Savings: $56.74

What's in the Buggy:

(2) Stacey's Pita Chips
(1) Pillsbury Classic White Cake Mix
(7) jars Earth's Best Organic Baby Food
(2) 6-pks Kozy Shack Rice Pudding (LOVE this stuff!)
(2) Pillsbury Pizza Crusts
(4) Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
(1) dozen Egglands Best Eggs
(2) Dole Diced Pears
(1) Ragu Pizza Sauce
(6) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes
(2) Ritz Crackers
(3) Contadina Tomato Paste
(1) Johnsonville Italian Sausage
(1) Publix Bacon
(1) 5-lb. bag Idaho potatoes
(1) 3-lb. bag Gala apples
(3) navel oranges

Coupons Used:

(1) $1/7 Earth's Best MQ
(2) $1/1 Baked Chips (CVS)
(2) $1/1 Stacey's Pita Chips MQ
(3) $1/2 Pillsbury Pizza Crust and Cinnamon Rolls MQ
(1) $.35 Egglands Best 1 dozen eggs MQ
(1) $.75/2 Dole Fruit Cups MQ
(2) $1/1 Quaker Oatmeal
(2) $1/3 Hunt's Product
(1) $2/2 Nabisco Crackers
(1) $.75/3 Contadina Tomato Paste
(1) $.55 Johnsonville Italian Sausage
$5/$25 Rite Aid


1 comment:

  1. Wow! You did great. I just found out about the RR working at Publix and I love it! The corn tostito with chicken recipe looks awesome, and I have all the ingredients with all the recent sales. I will be trying that one!

    ReplyDelete