Friday, January 1, 2010

Menu Jan 1-6

I am really anxious to get back in my kitchen! I have not been a regular visitor throughout the holidays. I do better when I plan out a menu and stick to it. If I know what I am going to make that evening, I can plan it during the day and it works out a lot better. If I scrounge around in the kitchen when I get home from work its a lot harder to put something together. Here's the menu I've worked out for this week. Let's see if I can stick to it and get them posted for you!

Taco Salad
Blueberry French Toast
Grilled Chicken Breasts
Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes
Cranberry Vanilla Oatmeal
Classic Pasta Salad
Chunky Potato Soup
Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs


I'm really looking forward to this. Most of these recipes I have made before, but 3 of them are new. So let's see how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment