Thursday, January 14, 2010

Publix Trip 1/14

Whoo Hoo! I was really happy with today's trip. I spent a little more time finding coupons- on the internet and in my own stash. I got my coupons organized over the weekend, and it paid off today at the store. I still didn't save over $100 like I was wanting to, but I got pretty close! I even bought things not in the sales ad, but I found coupons for them. Here's what I got...



Order Total: $19.28
Sales Tax: $5.40
Grand Total: $24.68
Savings: $96.84
Register Rewards Used: $18.00


What's In The Buggy:

2 Gallons Publix Milk
1 Half Gallon Chocolate Milk
1 Head Broccoli
1 5-lb. bag potatoes
1 bag celery
12 Dannon Light-n- Fit Yogurt
2 Lenders Bagels
3 Boxes I Can't Believe Its Not Butter
1 Double Tub I Can't Believe Its Not Butter
1 Pompeian Olive Oil
4 Kellogg's Cereal
4 Del Monte Cut Green Beans
1 Thomas' Bagel Thins
3 Goldfish Crackers
1 Motts Apple Sauce
4 Chef Boyardee
2 Muir Glen Tomato Paste
1 Hefty Trash Bags 38-count
3 4-pk GE light bulbs
2 pk. Ground Round
1 pk. Publix Italian Sausage
2 16-oz. Friendship Sour Cream
1 Publix Heavy Cream

I had some requests to show the coupons I used. I will start posting that with my trip from now on.

Coupons used:

(1) $5/$25 Rite Aid
(3) $1.50/1 GE Light Bulb MQ (with Target logo)
(1) $5/4 Kelloggs MQ (with Target logo)
(1) $1/2 Lenders Bagels MQ
(2) $2/1 Gallon Milk WYB 2 Kellogs Cereal MQ (Ebay)
(1) FREE 1/2 gallon chocolate milk WYB 2 gallons milk MQ
(1) $1/1 Hefty Trash Bags MQ
(4) $1/1 I Can't Believe Its Not Butter MQ
(1) $1/4 Del Monte Canned Veggies MQ
(2) $1/1 Muir Glen Tomato Product MQ
(2) $.50/2 Chef Boyardee MQ
(2) $1/6 Dannon Light-n-fit MQ
(1) $1/2 Friendship Sour Cream Publix Q
(1) $1/2 Friendship Sour Cream MQ (Blinkie)
(1) $1/1 Pompeian Olive Oil MQ
(1) $10 Walgreens RR (Aquafina Deal)
(1) $3 Walgreens RR (Neosporin Lip Care Deal)
(1) $1 Walgreens RR (Electrasol Deal)






4 comments:

  1. Wow! What an awesome trip!! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! :-) Would you share what coupons you used with sales to get such a good price on everything? Or do you read another blog that helps you match everything up? If so, would you share what blog you use? I was looking at a few blogs, but it doesn't appear I would be able to leave with such low OOP as you have! THANKS! And, once again - WOW!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie- just posted the coupons. I will start doing that from now on! Go to www.iheartpublix.com to see the match-ups. She posts them on Monday before the Wednesday sale. This was a really good week for me. The $18 in RR really helped get my total down! I normally average around $50 a week. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw your site from the i heart publix site. First of all the chili mac looks amazing and will be on my list. I have a question about the walgreens coupons. How does the walgreens RR work with the publix stores? I thought it was interesteing as I don't recall seeing it on the i heart publix site. I can't wait to look through all your recipes!

    ReplyDelete