Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Publix Sneak Peek 1/6 and Menu

I hope everyone had a great New Year and has made the transition back to the Real World! Yep, the Holidays are over. Very bittersweet. But, I started the New Year off right. We organized and cleaned the house and I found time to get back into my kitchen. YAY! I am making it a point to stay on top of my coupons and really search out the deals. I am also in the process of creating a spreadsheet to keep up with our expenses. I know I'm saving money, but I want to know how much.

Michelle at I Heart Publix has the Sneak Peek ad up for the new week that starts tomorrow. Be sure to check it out and print your coupons now. Tomorrow go to Publix.com to print your shopping list. This will save you a lot of time in the store. And remember to stick to your list!

Here are some of the items I'm highlighting in the recipes:

Hunt's Tomato Ketchup B1G1
Peter Pan Peanut Butter B1G1
Cool Whip B1G1
Yoplait Yogurt 20/$10
Pillsbury Grands Biscuits 4/$5
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.99 lb (GREAT price!)
Boneless Chuck Pot Roast $2.99 lb
Publix Fresh Ground Turkey $1.99 lb
Publix Salad Blend

Here's the Menu for this coming week starting Wednesday:

Creamed Chicken and Biscuits
Perfect Winter Salad
Coconut Snowball Crisps (using Walgreens baking sale items)
Low-fat Raspberry Muffins
Turkey Mini Meat Loaves
Sunday Roast
Peanut Butter Pie
Chicken and Egg Wrap

I have tried to balance out the healthy with the not-so-healthy. Everything in moderation, right?!? I eat well when I can, so that I can enjoy yummy food when I cook. Diets are way too boring for me. So bring on the Creamed Chicken and Biscuits!

Tonight its going to be Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs...

No comments:

Post a Comment