Friday, January 1, 2010

Publix Trip 1/1

Not a huge week at Publix. I got a few things for the recipes this week and some other items to add to my stockpile. I did the Meal Deal at Winn Dixie earlier also, so that was $14. Small week and I didn't really use a lot of coupons. I have been bad about collecting inserts. That's going to be one New Year's Resolutions! I'm telling all my friends, "Give me your inserts!"



Order Total: $17.37
Sales Tax: $1.99
Grand Total: $19.36
Total Savings: $35.99

What's In The Buggy:

(2) Betty Crocker Brownie Supreme
(2) Wishbone Italian Dressing
(2) Pop Tarts
(1) Quacker Quick Oats
(2) Skinny Cow Truffle Bars
(1) Iceburg Lettuce
(1) Pepperidge Farm Wheat Bread
(1) Smithfield Bacon
(1) Perdue Ground Chicken (1 lb.)
(1) Baked Ruffles
(1) Quaker Apple Cinnamon Rice Cakes
(1) Tostitos Chips

Next week I am going to work coupons more and get more for my money. I know $20 isn't bad, but I really didn't get a whole lot. Here's to setting goals for the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment