Monday, January 18, 2010

Mid-Week Deals 1/18

There were a few deals I just could not pass up today. One- the Pepsi deal at CVS. My husband loves Mountain Dew. Two- the Tostitos chips and dip deal at Walgreens with RR and Rebate. All for FREE! I know, hard to believe! I also needed to go to Publix. I had my last $5/4 Kellogg's coupon that expired today and it goes great with my milk coupons from Ebay. So, had to do that one. Also, I saw on IHeartPublix today that the Pillsbury Pizza Dough is going to be on sale next week. I have a calzone recipe I want to make using the Italian sausage that is on sale through tomorrow, so I had to grab some while I was there this evening. Overall, great trips!!



TOTAL for 3 stores:

Grand Total OOP: $37.31 (including tax)
Savings: $ 68.55
RR and EBCs: $20.00
Rebates: $7.50

Total after ALL savings: $9.81
Total Savings: $96.05

Walgreens:
(6) bags Tostitos
(3) Tostitos dips

CVS:
(6) 12-pks Mountain Dew

Publix:
(2) Gallons Publix Milk
(1) 1/2 Gallon Horizons Organic Chocolate Milk
(4) Kelloggs Cereal
(1) Italian Sausage**
(2) Tostitos Salsa
(1) 8-oz. sliced mushrooms
(1) 4-pk Campbell's Tomato Soup

**Publix let me have the Johnsonville Italian Sausage for $2.99 since they were out of the sausage that was on sale. This has happened twice and they are always so accommodating. Always ask the meat department about something if you don't see it out. They are more than happy to help!

I will get the Sneak Peek link and Menu posted tomorrow. Still brainstorming!


2 comments:

  1. What is the Walgreen's Tostitos deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaina, We had Jan and Chaz over last weekend for dinner and Chaz told me about your blog. This is amazing! I have been glued to this blog for the past hour and can't wait to try some of your recipes and begin saving money shopping like you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete