Thursday, May 27, 2010

Recipes While I'm Gone

I hate to leave you with nothing while I'm gone. I am going to take pictures of all of the wonderful food I will be filled with while playing at Disney World, but until I can post them I thought I would refresh your memory with some of the more recent favorites of mine. If you haven't tried some of these, you should. If I rotated dinners more often, these would be some of the ones I would make over again.

Breakfast:

Baked Oatmeal with Berries

Cream Cheese Pancakes

Maple Syrup Pancake Muffins


Dinner:

Taco Pasta Toss

Feta Cheese Chicken Breasts

Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts

Asparagus Pasta with Pecans

Jennifer's Pasta Alfredo Bake

One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs

Fast Chicken & Rice

Sesame Ginger Chicken

Oat Topped Sweet Potato Crisp

King Ranch Chicken Casserole


Dessert:

Vanilla Mousse Cheesecake

Snowball Cookies

Apple Dumplings




Have a safe Memorial Day weekend!


Until next week...




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am new to reading your blog and I love it!! My inlaws have a vacation home in Fairhope and I was wondering what your favorite restaurants were there or close by??

    ReplyDelete