Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Getting Ready For Disney World!

My schedule is going to be a little off this week. Friday, my oldest daughter and I are leaving for Disney World! So, needless to say, I will be packing and getting ready these next couple of nights and will not be cooking this week. We are doing leftovers tonight from the Zesty Penne with Sausage and Peppers from last night. I am going to do something Wednesday, but it probably won't be "post-worthy". If it is, I'll be sure to post it. Thursday, I am going to post a recipe for Pumpkin Bread. Ella has requested it, so we'll be taking it on our trip with us for breakfast and snacks. If you have some canned pumpkin in your pantry, you will definitely want to try this one!! I haven't even had a chance to look over the Sneak Peek for Publix this week. I will plan a shopping trip if there's something that I just can't pass up. If not, I'm taking this week off and taking our grocery money to Disney! I am so excited and cannot wait. Please, use my recipe index and try some of the earlier recipes you may have missed. There are over 80 recipes to choose from! I will be back next Wednesday. Please come back and use this chance to browse the site. Don't forget about me! I will be back in the groove as soon as I can!


Here are some of my past favorites:

Zucchini Corn Cake Muffins

Maple Oven Bacon Pancake

Bagel and Egg Bake


Macaroni and Cheese with Cauliflower

Corn and Black Bean Burritos

BBQ Chicken Tenders with Corn Fritters

Cranberry Vanilla Oatmeal

Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs

Turkey Mini Meat Loaves

Taco Chili Mac

Italian Sausage Calzones


I'll post the Pumpkin Bread recipe when I get it made this week...


Off to get ready for Disney!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time! We haven't been to Disney in a few years so we are going in March to see Spring Training too. It is so much fun! We'll miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you two have a great time!! Please bring me back some Disney advice that we can use while planning our trip for the fall! I love reading your blog!-Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please hurry back... i miss your posts! =) Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete