Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Publix Sneak Peek 2/24 and Menu

I'm not jumping out of my socks this week like I was last week about the sale at Publix. There are some good deals, but I was really loving that Italian sale last week! Michelle has the Sneak Peek up at I Heart Publix. Be sure to print your shopping list on Publix.com on Wednesday when it becomes available. I always go with that list and it makes navigating around the store so much easier. I will not be doing posts Wednesday or Thursday this week. I've got lots to do Wednesday night, including going to Publix. Thursday night we are going to Clay's parents house to celebrate Ella's 3rd Birthday with the family. We're cooking cheeseburgers, her favorite. I have a really good recipe using Jimmy Dean Sausage, ground beef and cheese. I may go ahead and post it even though the beef and sausage aren't on sale this week. They're really good! I'll resume my normal schedule on Friday.

Here's the Menu I plan to post this week:

Cheesy Cheeseburgers Thursday 2/25 (Maybe)
Fast Chicken and Rice Friday 2/26
Monte Cristo Waffle'wiches Saturday 2/27
Fully Loaded Chili Saturday 2/27
The Best Bread Pudding Sunday 2/28
Sausage-and-Zucchini Rice Monday 2/29
One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Tuesday 3/1


Items highlighted from the Publix sales ad:

Ragu Pasta Sauce B1G1
Ronzoni Pasta B1G1
Del Monte Tomatoes B1G1
Knorr Sides B1G1
Kraft Chunk Cheese 3/$5
Aunt Jemima Waffles 2/$3
Hunt's Tomato Sauce 6/$2
Oscar Mayer Deli Meat 2/$6
Italian Sausage $2.99 lb.
Bakery Italian Bread $1.99


Items from my Stockpile:

Frozen Peas
Chicken Breasts
Ground Beef
Stir-Fry Sauce
Almonds
Pecans
Raspberry Jam
Chili-O Seasoning Mix
Sour Cream
Tostitos
Rice
Chicken Broth
Butter
Sugar
Vanilla
Brown Sugar
Parmesan Cheese


Non-Sale Items Needed:

Onion
Bell Pepper
Zucchini
Kidney Beans
Pine Nuts or Walnuts
Heavy Cream
Eggs


No comments:

Post a Comment