Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm back from Disney!

It is very hard to get back into the swing of things after a few magical days in Disney World! My daughter and I had such a wonderful time. I tear up just thinking about it. It brought back so many memories from my childhood, and made it that much more special being able to see it through her eyes. I am already planning the next trip in my head!

I am going to work on the Menu for the rest of the week and have that posted by tomorrow. I will start the recipe posts on Friday. I have to have some down-time or I may fall over from exhaustion! I have glanced over the Sneak Peek and it looks pretty good. I am going to finally be able to post a FABULOUS pizza that I came up with a couple of years ago. Its always a hit.

I hope that you haven't forgotten about me! Thanks for being patient. I'll have the Menu posted by tomorrow for the recipes I'm going to work on through Tuesday. I hope you were able to try some of the earlier recipes that I posted while I was in Disney World. I'm going to make some older ones these next two nights and then its back to being the Fairhope Foodie!

5 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE that you took your sweet girl to Disney by yourself. It inspired me...I'm planning a trip right now for Lana & I to the Great Wolf Lodge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your menu this week! I really enjoy all of your recipes....Glad you had a great time at Disney. I live in Tampa so it's only about a 1 1/2 hour drive for us.

    Stephanie
    www.momreviewtb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about time you returned!!!! I've just discovered your blog the past few weeks and I MISSED you!! Thanks for your wonderful blog. I really look forward to it. P.S. I'm glad you took a break and enjoyed yourself, was teasing above!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back. Disney is wonderful through the eyes of our children. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind posting the pumpkin bread you referred to in the post right before you left. I would love that recipe. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah! I forgot I was going to post that :) I'll post it tonight! Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete