Saturday, February 27, 2010

Publix Trip 2/27

It definitely paid off having my coupons organized today! I hit my $100 Savings Mark again!!! I have never waited as late as Saturday to do my shopping, and I was pleasantly surprised to find most things in stock. They were out of strawberries, but I will just stop by in the morning when I'm out doing my Walgreens deals. I am going to use them for the bread pudding tomorrow. So yummy! I got a ton of stuff today. I know that I could take a couple of weeks off because I am in maintenance mode with my stockpile, but the thrill of getting the deals is awesome. I have so much stuff to donate. I still have my non-perishables on my kitchen table because I'm going to have to do some rearranging to fit it all in my little kitchen. Maybe I'll post some pics of my stockpile tomorrow while I'm cleaning it out. I honestly have never had so much food in my life. And I have never saved so much on my grocery bills!! I have to give a big Thank You to Aubrey at Eastern Shore Mom and Shannon at The Bargain Buggy for teaching me all they know last October. It has saved my family so much! Thanks girls!!



Order Total: $39.37
Sales Tax: $6.55
Grand Total: $45.92
Savings: $103.19

(1) Bakery Italian Loaf
(2) Arnold's Italian Bread (Rain Check)
(2) Publix Dozen Eggs
(8) Kraft 8-oz. Chunk Cheese
(1) Publix Gallon Milk
(1) Publix Whipping Cream (8 oz.)
(1) DiGiorno 200 Calorie Pizza
(2) Blue Bell Half Gallon Ice Cream
(1) Aunt Jemima Waffles
(1) Double Stuffed Golden Oreos
(5) Emerald Trail Mix
(2) Doritos Chips
(5) Hunt's Tomato Sauce (8 oz.)
(6) Ragu Pasta Sauce
(1) Bush's Chili Beans
(8) Green Giant Canned Corn
(12) Progresso Beans (Rain Check)
(1) Uncle Ben's Ready Rice
(2) Knorr Rice Sides
(1) Publix Instant Brown Rice
(1) Cascade Action Pacs
(2) Oscar Mayer Lunch Meat
(4) Nectarines (1.5 lbs.)

Coupons Used:

(1) $10/$50 Winn Dixie (Baby Club)
(1) $5 WYB 20 Participating Products (Italian Sale Flyer)
(1) FREE Double Stuffed Golden Oreos
(1) B1G1 Free Eggs (up to $1.50)
(2) $1/1 Kraft Cheese Target Q
(3) $1/2 Kraft Cheese Publix Q
(4) $1/2 Kraft Cheese MQ
(1) $1.50/1 Digiorno 200 Calorie Pizza MQ
(2) $1/1 Blue Bell Ice Cream MQ
(1) $1/5 Hunt's Tomato Sauce MQ
(3) $1/2 Ragu Pasta Sauce
(4) $1/2 Green Giant Veggies Publix Q
(3) $1/4 Progresso Beans Publix Q
(1) $.50/1 Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Target Q
(5) $1/1 Emerald Product
(1) $.50/2 Knorr Sides
(1) $1/2 Oscar Mayer Lunch Meats Target Q
(2) $1/1 Oscar Mayer Lunch Meat MQ
(1) $1/1 Cascade Action Pacs

**When reviewing my coupons on my receipt for this post, I noticed that there were 2 coupons used ($1 for cheese and $1 for beans) that should not have been used. When I go back tomorrow morning to get strawberries I will stop by Customer Service and have this corrected. Sometimes I change my quantities when I get to the store, and I forgot to take out those 2 coupons. OOPS!









No comments:

Post a Comment