Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Publix Sneak Peek 2/3 and Menu

I apologize for this being so late! I've been busy these last couple of days and my schedule has been a little off. Michelle has the ad and match-ups available on I Heart Publix. This is such a time saver. She has done 80% of the work for us. Remember to print your coupons soon because some of them won't be available for long. This is a GREAT week at Publix. I'm sure most stores are running great deals this week with the Super Bowl coming up Sunday. Go Saints! (That would make my husband very proud!) I've got some great things I'm anxious to cook this week.


Here's the Menu I plan to post:

Black Bean Hummus Wrap (Wednesday 2/3)
Avacado-Stuffed Sliders (Thursday 2/4)
Taco Filled Pasta Shells (Friday 2/5)
English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas (Saturday 2/6)
Bacon Sloppy Joes (Saturday 2/7)
Cream Cheese Pound Cake (Sunday 2/8)
Broccoli-Stuffed Chicken Breasts (Sunday 2/9)
Zesty Penne with Sausage and Peppers (Monday 2/10)


Items featured from the Publix Sales Ad:

Smithfield Bacon B1G1
Heinz Ketchup B1G1
Philadelphia Cream Cheese 4/$5
Breakstone Sour Cream $.99
Kraft Cheese 8oz 2/$4
Sabra Hummus 2/$5
Publix Ground Turkey $1.99 lb.
Johnsonville Italian Sausage $2.99
Ground Chuck $2.29 lb.
Eat Smart Broccoli Florets 3/$5


Non-Sale Items I Need:

Mini Dinner Rolls (Winn Dixie Hawaiian Rolls 10/$10)
Celery
Red Pepper (2)
Green Pepper (1)
Hamburger buns
Mission Flour Tortillas
Black Beans
Chicken Breasts (B1G1 Winn Dixie)


Items from my stockpile:

Garlic
Worcestershire Sauce
Penne pasta
Spaghetti sauce
Parmesan cheese
Cake Flour
Taco seasoning
Jumbo pasta shells
Salsa
Tostitos
Bread crumbs
Egg noodles


Things I consider staples:

Butter
Sugar
Eggs
Vanilla


We celebrated my stepson's birthday tonight, so I didn't make the Chicken Cranberry Couscous. If you were looking forward to that recipe, send me an e-mail and I'll get it to you. Otherwise, I'll try to do it again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your website through I heart Publix. I have to say that your recipes look amazing and I will definitely be trying them out! I'm also going to post your link on my blog when I post my Publix deals tomorrow :)

    Stephanie
    www.momreviewtb.com

    ReplyDelete