Saturday, March 27, 2010

Don't Forget To Comment!

I search the Internet a lot looking for different recipes to go with key sale ingredients. I love the sites that allow the readers to type in comments. Its nice being able to see if people were able to substitute ingredients, if they changed the cooking time or method, or even if the darn the was good! I have a lot of readers on this site and I know you guys are cooking some of this stuff. Don't forget to take advantage of the comment section and leave your comments. Let the other readers know if you swapped an ingredient, if you would have liked to change something, or if it really wasn't that great. These comments really help everybody. I generally change the recipes up that I follow to suit my tastes and to use the ingredients that I have in my pantry. So, I know we all tweak recipes here and there. Share your stories! I know we all will be grateful.

I'll have to do the Cheesecake Pancakes tomorrow morning. As some of you know, I recently started shopping and couponing for my daughters' preschool. We did a Publix run this morning. We spent about $55 and saved about $127!! Its so nice to be able to give back. Now, I've just got to share some recipe secrets with them :)


Go ahead...start commenting away....


And thanks to those of you that already do!


3 comments:

  1. I wanted to tell you that I think it is wonderful that you are helping you dauther's daycare save money!! I know that I am super swamped most days, as you appear to be....but it is indeed great to give back. I love your website. I am vegetarian but make lots of your recipes...most of the time I simply substistute veggie meat in your recipes...but I will attempt to be more deligent to share my version. One more thing, I LOVE the asparagus past...I didn't have nuts...so I left those out...and I ran out of parmesan cheese BUT i did have creem cheese and I added 1/4 block to the combined ingrediants....this was soooo yummy I'm not sure I will try it your way HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds yummy with the cream cheese! Awesome that you can adapt the recipes for a vegetarian lifestyle!! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift to share with Ella's school. So special to take time out of your busy life to share your talent with others.
    I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete