Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Brunch Menu

I am really looking forward to Easter on Sunday! We do Easter at my house, and so it is really a chance for me to get to show-off in the kitchen :) The Menu I have planned for this year should be a winner. I have made most of the things before and they are fantastic! I am going to post a pasta dish Thursday for dinner and then I'm going to take some "cereal" nights. I will have SIX recipes to share with you guys for Easter! I thought maybe I would do it a little different if you wanted me to. I usually post the recipes after I make them. Since I've made most of these, I thought I might go ahead and post them in case you would like to add them to your Easter spread. I can add the pictures and any comments after Sunday. Let me know if you would like to see it done that way this week. The recipes are awesome!

Taco Pasta Toss- Thursday 4/1


Easter Menu 2010:

Ham- courtesy of my Mimi and Papa
Oat Topped Sweet Potato Crisp
French Toast Mini Loaves
Ham-Asparagus Strata
Scrambled Eggs and Sausage in Potato Nests
Pecan Goody Cups
Vanilla Mousse Cheesecake

My mouth is watering already. I love getting in my kitchen and cooking a great, delicious meal for my family. I know you guys want to come over too! My house is small, so I can't squeeze you all in...but I can post the recipes early if you'd like me too!!

Happy Early Easter!



2 comments:

  1. I know I'd like the recipes asap so I can get the ingred. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Happy to know that you plan to post before Easter! I'd love to try the Strata and the Mini'Loaves sound interesting as well. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete