Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Menu 3/3

Something gets me behind every week. I think I should just start expecting that! I try to get the Menu posted on Tuesdays but that doesn't always work. For those of you who are new to me, I do work full time and I have 2 kids at home (3 years and 6 months). So, blogging doesn't always take first priority. For the most part, I know you guys aren't sitting at home basing your life on my Menus. I am sure the majority of you slept just fine last night without getting a glimpse of it! All joking aside, I am truly grateful for the support of you guys. I feel so blessed to be able to do something like this and share this passion with you. We all have crazy schedules. I am no different than any of you. Although, I do like to think I'm special at times. Too bad, that's just not the case! My girls and I are going out of town this weekend to visit my sister-in-law, Shelley, and her two girls. I cannot wait! I am still planning on cooking and posting some recipes, but if we get tangled up at Target shopping please don't hate me if we eat out instead. Again, I know you're not going to lose sleep over this :)

So enough about my chaotic life. How about a Menu? I thought you would like that. One of my favorite bloggers Joy the Baker posted the Avocado Pound Cake today and I knew I just had to try it! I'm going to make that Monday. Want to see the rest? Here we go...


Maple Syrup Pancake Muffins- Wednesday 3/3
Chicken Salad Pita Pockets- Thursday 3/4
Jennifer's Pasta Alfredo Bake- Friday 3/5
Caramel Popcorn & Peanuts- Saturday 3/6
English Muffin French Toast with Strawberries- Sun 3/7
Asparagus Pasta with Pecans- Sunday 3/7
Avocado Pound Cake- Monday 3/8
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts- Tuesday 3/9


Items featured from Publix Ad (I Heart Publix for match-ups
):

Toufayan Pita Bread- B1G1
Aunt Jemima Syrup- B1G1
Bertolli Pasta Sauce- B1G1
Dukes Mayonnaise- B1G1
Orville Redenbacher Popcorn- B1G1
Thomas' English Muffins- B1G1
Publix Bacon 2/$6
Strawberries 3/$5
Avocados 4/$5
Asparagus $2.49 lb.
Baby Spinach 2/$4


Items From My Stockpile:

Classico Alfredo Sauce
Penne Noodles (2)
Ground Beef
Cheese
Chicken Breasts
Cranberries
Pecans
Chicken Broth
Parmesan Cheese
Roasted Peanuts
Vegetable Oil
Light Corn Syrup


Non-Sale Items I Will Need:

Garlic
Lemon
Red Bell Pepper
Yellow Cornmeal
Buttermilk
Sour Cream


Baking Essentials:

Butter
Eggs
Vanilla
Baking Powder/Soda
Sugar
Flour


Really looking forward to this week. Especially the two baking recipes from Joy The Baker! The Avocado Pound Cake should be interesting to say the least!!

Tonight its Maple Syrup Pancake Muffins. Yum. We still have some leftover One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs to eat for dinner :)



4 comments:

  1. What do you mean we're not "sitting at home basing my life on your menus", sure I am...just kidding. But I do enjoy seeing them. Keep up all the great menus, but always keep family first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right!?! I just picture everybody sitting at their computer refreshing their screen! :) Thanks for joining me in this crazy thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. new to your site. where can I get the recipe for the spinach stuffed chicken breast?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I post the recipes after I make them on that designated day. I cook them first and then post just in case I change things or it totally bombs! If you want to make it before me, send me an e-mail and I can send you a link to the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete